Seclusion: guarantees 100% privacy from an outside eye.
Private-use: only one guest/family can use the facility.
MARGUERY EXCLUSIVE VILLAS
Luxury villas of all sizes, with their own private pools, nestled between the sea and the mountains. Enjoy the privacy of a villa combined with the services and amenities of a hotel.
Marguery Exclusive Villas address
Route côtière- Rivière Noire, Black River, Black River, Mauritius Show map
Open: Year-round Available during your stay!
Modest swimwear is allowed in this facility. Most guests observe standard swimwear
- Modest swimwear: made from proper swimwear material and covers most of body for ladies and upper legs for men (e.g. semi-covered burkini, fully-covered burkini, Muslim swimsuit, long swimming shorts)
- Standard swimwear: more revealing swimwear (e.g. one-piece swimsuit, tankini, bikini, short trunks or speedos)
- Pool-side snacks
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers
- Secluded outdoor pool All room types
Guaranteeing 100% privacy from an outside eye
WELLNESS & SPA
100% privacy from an outside eye in all parts of the facilityadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyNo staff allowedNo staff is allowed in the facility without the guest’s permission
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Marguery Exclusive Villas reviews
- 10Perfect privacy with a nice public beach nearby
We got a room upgrade into a Deluxe Pool Villa which has a nice big pool. The privacy was pretty good, except the Cyclone that damaged the leaves covering the fences. With a small touch they can make the villa 100% private.
We booked breakfast included and we likes the breakfast. Standard things like juice, croissant, garniture was included. You had to add eggs and other extras which was prepared on request. The taste of the food was excellent.
You could book a cook for exclusively yourself& the cook would prepare your dinner according to your wishes.
We didn’t go for that option and ate outside at the Indian restaurant which is 5mins walk. Alternatively there is a supermarket (London Walk), where you can get everything, including halal food. Halal meat can be seen on products with a certificate. Unfortunately since in this area of Mauritius there aren’t many Muslims, we couldn’t get fresh meat but only frozen meat. You can also find halal delicatessen. I would recommend to use the restaurants instead as it’s too expensive otherwise with the grocery shop.
There is a nice public beach which is 12 mins walk.
- 10Private pool
Enjoyed sunbathing and swimming in utter privacy. Lovely staff and prompt responses, really helpful
- 10A very Private & Secluded villa
We were upgraded to the Deluxe Pool Villa, very spacious, beautiful kitchen, and especially a very huge private pool with beautiful palm trees as well as overlooking the vast mountains. There are nearby Halal restaurants and a spa, opposite the road there is a restaurant called 'Happy Rajah' which serves the most delicious Halal food. There is a car park in front of each villa as well. Overall, great location, great food, great space & environment!
- 8.0A place to stay with family and friend
The staff is amazing, very kind and helpful. The villa is ideal for family with all furniture and equipment needed to enjoy the stay. Excellent breakfast that is served at the villa. Definitely a place to be back with the family.
Golf course nearby
Water sport facilities on site
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Special diet menus (on request)
Breakfast in the room
Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Library, Air conditioning, Heating, Shared lounge/TV area, Shared kitchen, Soundproof rooms
Mini-market on site, Shops on site, Gift shop, Hair/beauty salon, Barber, Shops nearby
Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Private check-in/check-out, ATM/cash machine on site, Valet parking, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk, Ticket service
Business centre, Conference hall, Meeting room, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Trouser press (surcharge), Daily cleaning service, Shoeshine (surcharge)
Private airport transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge), Car hire (surcharge), Bikes
PRIVATE AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- Private transfer exclusively for you
- Driver meets you personally outside the terminal
- Your flight details will be requested after your booking is confirmed
Air Conditioning is available in the bedrooms only. The dining, living room and the kiosk are equipped with a ceiling fan.
– Check in / check out is done directly in your villa, without going to Reception
– The concierge is available 7/7 by phone and / or on Whatsapp video call
– On request and if necessary, breakfasts are delivered to the door of your villa as well as some meals. Groceries can be delivered to you in the villa before your arrival.
– In order to minimize contact with third parties, the housekeeping service is provided on request. Depending on your needs, clean bed linen and towels can be delivered to your villa. Thus, housekeeping service is not compulsory during your stay. If you wish to benefit from the service during your stay, it is performed only by one person, obviously equipped with a mask, gloves and hydroalcoholic gel.
– The standards related to cleaning have been reinforced according to WHO recommendations. Each villa is thoroughly cleaned after the departure of each client and left empty at least 24 hours before the arrival of the following clients.
– Upon arrival, you are given a welcome kit. It contains a bottle of hydroalcoholic gel and protective masks made in Mauritius (subject to availability)