7 nights, May 26 - Jun 2
* ages of children are based on the checkout date
- If canceled up to 60 days prior to check-in date and within 72 hours from your booking time (both conditions must apply), no fee will be charged.
- If canceled or modified up to 60 days prior to check-in date, 15% of price will be charged.
- If canceled or modified up to 30 days prior to check-in date, 25% of price will be charged.
- If canceled or modified up to 11 days prior to check-in date, 50% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
Villa info·Villa Saffron
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
This spacious 4 bedroom villa constructed with charming features is a stylish architectural response to the sea views, the sun and the light.
Villa Layout: The modern private villa offers uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Sea. The property boasts 4 bedrooms with the large double rooms being en-suite, totalling 4 bathrooms, and benefiting from spacious private balconies. The kitchen is fully equipped and attached to the living room. The pool terrace areas have a high degree of privacy from an outside eye for sunbathing.
Facilities: Private outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace with sunbeds, private garden area, private car parking, balcony, terrace and other amenities*.
Location: Situated in Kalkan, Turkey.
- Our rating: 4 Stars
- Board Basis: Self-catering with fully equipped kitchen
- Open: 12 months a year (Summer season usually starts from 1 April to 15 October)
- Number of Bedrooms: 4 (up to 9 people)
- Car Hire: is essential for staying in this villa
- Location: Kalkan, Turkey
- Nearest International Airport: 130 km to Dalaman Airport (DLM)
Check in time is 14:00.
Check out time is 11:00.
Although there is a high degree of privacy from an outside eye, we cannot guarantee 100% privacy in each area of this villa. We mainly guarantee seclusion for the pool and sunbathing area of the pool.
For customers information, this villa is located on top of the hill, the roads leading to the villa might be narrow and uneven.
Private Airport Transfers
- Dalaman Airport → Villa Saffron$98
- Villa Saffron → Dalaman Airport$98
- Antalya Airport → Villa Saffron$190
- Villa Saffron → Antalya Airport$190
- Halal Breakfast Grocery Package$51
- 8.4Pool with a stunning view - perfect place to relax
Relatively isolated on hillside, with good privacy and respectful workmen when A/C needed to be fixed. Infinity pool with excellent views over Kalkan. Open plan, comfortable lounge with easy pool access. Daily pool maintenance by pool man (early morning so did not intrude). Stunning views from three of the four bedrooms. Pool is good for limited swimming and splashing, but not laps (about 7m x 1m to 1.5m deep), with a separate small shallow kids area. Regular adhan heard from at least three mosques across the valley/bay - beautiful! Good briefing by the local company rep (Ismail) when we arrived and he set up an excellent discounted day trip on a boat for us. Reasonable shops and restaurants in local Kalkan (5mins by car), it's quite touristy (popular with Brits) so English is well spoken. Kalkan has good road connections to airports and seemed safe and secure.
Two of the five A/C units were not working. One was fixed while we were there, the other not. Meant we could not sleep in one of the four bedrooms (moved one of the mattresses into another room to share the cool air). The kitchen is not very practical for enthusiastic cooks. Some of the fittings needed attention (eg leaking shower head, toilet seat, blown bulbs). Didn't really spoil our enjoyment as we used the outside shower before/after using the pool. Beware: car access is very tricky as the villa is at the top of a very steep and winding concrete track (good for privacy!) Competent drivers only and our 1.4l Hyundai Accent struggled on the bends and slopes.
- 8.6Fantastic Villa
The villa is on top of the hill so there is no danger of being overlooked. The staff are excellent especially Ismail, when we arrived the WiFi signal was very weak so they arranged and had a new access point installed within a couple of days.
The drawback of being on top of the hill is that it's a long walk into town and an even longer walk back up it, luckily taxis are quite cheap.
- 6.6TranslateWunderschöne Ortschaft
Das Klima und der Pool
Sauberkeit lässt zu wünschen übrig
- Halal food is available if requested in advance
- Halal food is available in restaurants/cafes/groceries within 500m of the property
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
The villa nestles about 2km from the beautiful holiday resort of Kalkan. It offers private parking, garden and a large swimming pool. The villa is not overlooked by any other property, which enables guests to sit back and enjoy the setting in peace and quiet.
The property boasts 4 bedrooms with the large double rooms being en-suite and benefiting from spacious private balconies. The kitchen has all the very latest mod cons including a washing machine and a fridge/freezer. The living room has ample seating for 9 people and a large TV with satellite channels. Wi-Fi is available at the property and it is fully air conditioned throughout.
100% privacy is afforded within the large infinity pool area complete with sunbathing terrace and sunbeds which is surrounded by patio areas.
Other amenities include:
- DVD Player
- High Chair
- Dish washer
- Clothes dryer
- Air conditioning
- Music system
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
- Dalaman Airport - 130km
- Antalya Airport - 205km
- Market - 0.5km
- Sea - 1.5 km
- Town Centre - 1km
- Restaurant - 1km