Hotel Mavi Deniz
Prices for 2 guests for 7 nights, Oct 7 - Oct 14
Resort info·Hotel Mavi Deniz
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
Mavi Deniz Hotel is located near the
crystal clear waters of Turunc village, surrounded by tree covered mountains offering rooms with simple style decor and furnishing.
Meal Board: Prices are based on All Inclusive. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks between meals, pools, spa and beach.
Beach: A mixed private beach area for families with modest swimming dress code.
Swimming Pools: 1 women only swimming pool, 1 men only swimming pool and 1 kids' pool.
Sports & Leisure Activities: Banana, surfing, water bicycle and other water sports (surcharge).
Health & Spa Relaxation: Turkish bath, sauna, steam room and massages separate for men and women.
Entertainment: Summer season daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes games, sports, competitions, shows, live folk music, poetry, comedy plays, etc.
For Children: Kids' pool, mini club, game salon, playground.
- Rating: Resort
- Board Basis: All Inclusive
- Open: From 1 May to 30 October
- Location: Turunc / Marmaris, Turkey
- Nearest city: Turunc town centre (5 min walk)
- Nearest International Airports: Dalaman (DLM), 110 km (2 hr 20 min)
Check in time is 15:00.
Check out time is by 11:00.
Boys above 6 years old are not permitted in women only facilities. Girls above 6 years old are not permitted in men only facilities. Please note 6 years is not an exact age limit and only for guidance. Final decision is at the discretion of the hotel's management.
Private Airport Transfers
- Dalaman Airport → Hotel Mavi Deniz$88
- Hotel Mavi Deniz → Dalaman Airport$88
- 9.4Hotel Mavi Deniz
Great Location and Nature with Pine Trees. The environment is perfect.
- 8.4Good value for money
We went in May 2016 and booked a standard room and wanted to upgrade which was given to us free of charge as it was quiet and the low season. We were given a premium sea view room which was excellent; had clean room and bathroom and a really nice view of the sea from the balcony.
The staff were very friendly, we had Zaynab who was especially helpful in booking us a car to tour Mugla. She spoke good enough English for us to communicate. The hotel also booked a boat trip just for the residents of the hotel which meant that we enjoyed a halal boat trip for £25 for both of us including lunch for 6 hours!
The hotel is 3 stars and it is your standard 3 stars and in all honestly it is catered for women and families mostly. The swimming pool facilities for women was very good as it was covered but had a view of the sea. The womens' pool was the bigger out of the two pools at the hotel. The mens' pool is much smaller and tucked away in the corner.
Wifi signal was good throughout and you may even catch the odd signal whilst sitting at the beach.
The beach was good although not as sandy as I would have liked.
As it was the start of the season, the wooden planks on the pier hadn't been put out which meant that it was out of use.
Although, the hotel was very good in catering for Muslims needs, I am unsure as to the area as there are a lot of bars and pubs in the town of Turunc.
- 3.2terrible experiance
The area known as turunc was beautiful and very scenic.
Everything about hotel as they failed to be hosts and failed to provide a service that a hotel should provide due to end of season. like coffee, swimming facilities, a working lift also would be nice to have.
- All food in the property is halal
- Halal food is available in restaurants/cafes/groceries within 500m of the property
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has spa center with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
The resort consists of Pool areas separate for men and women, guaranteeing 100% privacy from an outside eye in women only areas:
- 120 m² outdoor swimming pool for ladies with water slides and kids' pool (open from 10.30-18.30). Pool bar and mesjid is also available near the ladies pool
- Men only outdoor swimming pool with a water slide (open from 10.30-18.30)
- Private beach located near to the hotel. Free sun loungers and shades are available
- Massage for ladies from 09:00 to 14:00 (surcharge)
- Turkish bath, sauna and steam room for ladies from 14:00 to 16:00
- Turkish bath, sauna and steam room for men from 16:00 to 18:00
- Massage for men from 18:00 to 22:00 (surcharge)
- Conference facilities for 100 people
- Laundry and dry cleaning (surcharge)
- Car parking
All food within hotel premises is halal. No alcohol served or allowed on hotel's premises.
- 1 outdoor and 1 indoor restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, snacks, cake/tea and dinner
- Pool bar and Lobby bar (surcharge)
The hotel boasts 100 rooms and suites with following amenities:
- 82" LCD TV
- Mini fridge
- Deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Coffee making machine
- Telephone (surcharge)