2 nights, Nov 1 - Nov 3
* ages of children are based on the checkout date
- If canceled up to 30 days prior to check-in date and within 72 hours from your booking time (both conditions must apply), no fee will be charged.
- If canceled or modified up to 30 days prior to check-in date, 50% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
Villa info·Villa Esma
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
A renovated 3-bedroom farmhouse enjoying open country and Citadel fortress views. Take a step outside to the pool area of this traditional farmhouse and enjoy the beautiful country views.
Villa Layout: Entrance into a charming typical courtyard, with 3 bedrooms, and an extra bedroom in the pool area, with 4 bathrooms, 3 en-suite. The deck area is great for BBQ’s or sun bathing and includes the added bonus of a private swimming pool with a high degree of privacy from an outside eye.
Facilities: Private outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace, panoramic view, wireless Internet within the whole property.
Location: Situated on Gozo island.
- Our rating: 3 Stars
- Board Basis: Self-catering with fully equipped kitchen
- Open: 12 months a year (Summer season 1 April - 31 October)
- Number of Bedrooms: 3 (up to 6 people)
- Car Hire: is recommended for staying in this villa
- Location: Gozo island, Malta
- Nearest International Airport: Malta Airport (MLA), 1 hour transfer (car+ferry)
Check in starts at 15:00.
Check out is 11:00.
Guests can check in to the villa at any agreed time, using a code to access the key box next to main door of property. Guests requiring assistance to find the villa on arrival date between 21:00 and 07:00, will be charged €50.
Please note that a security deposit will be required by the villa service provider for staying in this villa. The deposit will be held to cover any accidental losses, or damage; and additional cleaning charges which may arise if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition. The guest can secure €200 from credit card presented on arrival by completing Security Letter Form. Alternatively, the guest will be required to lodge a Security Deposit of Є300 on arrival in cash, to cover any damage to the property attributable to you that may arise; this sum will be refunded only after 24 hours from your departure.
Additional €0.50 Malta Eco Tax payable per person per night by all tourists aged 18 and above. This tax is not included in the accommodation price but paid at check-in to the accommodation company.
Although there is a high degree of privacy from an outside eye, we cannot guarantee 100% privacy in each area of this villa. We mainly guarantee seclusion for the pool and sunbathing area of the pool.
Private Airport Transfers
- Malta Airport → Villa Esma$96
- Villa Esma → Malta AirportFerry boat ticket between Malta-Gozo at extra cost and usually a return ticket is €4.66 per adult and €1.16 per child under 12 yrs old$96
- Halal Breakfast Grocery Package$49
- Halal Dinner Grocery Package$134
- 7.7TranslateA éviter si vous ne souhaitez pas que Madame soit vue par les voisins dans la pisicne
Accueil parfait, villa propre et équipé.
Les voisins ont une vue panoramique sur la piscine. On a eu de la chance qu'il ne soit pas là, ma femme a pu profiter de la piscine mais sinon il aurait été impossible pour elle d'en profiter. Cela aurait été dommage car on vous a choisit pour ça. Pour moi c'une villa à enlever de votre catalogue.
- Halal food is available if requested in advance
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
Villa Esma is just a 5 min drive from the Island's capital Victoria where there are plenty of restaurants, shops, selling everything from handmade goods to the local delicious cheese, plus there's also a morning market most days in the square.
This property consists of a large sitting room on entrance, a double bedroom with an en-suite shower, a main bathroom and a combined kitchen/dining area overlooking the swimming pool and deck area. A traditional stone staircase leads to the two bedrooms at first floor level both with an en-suite shower. The Villa has spacious back and front terraces.
Other amenities include:
- Cable TV,
- Washing machine,
- Hair drier.
- Distance to the capital city Victoria - 1.2km.
- Nearest beach - 3km
- Nearest fish restaurant - 1km
- Nearest Halal restaurant - in Malta island 1 hour (car+ferry boat)
- Nearest mini supermarket - 1km