7 nights, Oct 7 - Oct 14
* ages of children are based on the checkout date
- If canceled up to 30 days prior to check-in date and within 72 hours from your booking time (both conditions must apply), no fee will be charged.
- If canceled or modified up to 30 days prior to check-in date, 50% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
Villa info·Villa Lellux
An authentic villa expertly converted and finished to a high standard situated in the village of Nadur, The island of Gozo.
Villa Layout: It comprises of a sitting room with cable TV on entrance, a combined kitchen/dining overlooking a good sized private swimming pool and deck area, a twin bedroom and a bathroom on ground floor. The first floor consists of another three bedrooms, one en-suite shower, a separate shower room and a large sunny terrace.
Facilities: Private outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace, wireless Internet.
Location: Situated Nadur village, on Gozo island.
- Our rating: 3 Stars
- Board Basis: Self-catering with fully equipped kitchen
- Open: 1 April - 31 October
- Number of Bedrooms: 4 (up to 10 people)
- Car Hire: is recommended for staying in this villa
- Location: Nadur, Gozo island, Malta
- Nearest International Airport: Malta Airport (MLA), 1 hour transfer (car+ferry)
Check in starts at 15:00.
Check out is 11:00.
Guests can check in to the villa at any agreed time, using a code to access the key box next to main door of property. Guests requiring assistance to find the villa on arrival date between 21:00 and 07:00, will be charged €50.
Please note that a security deposit will be required by the villa service provider for staying in this villa. The deposit will be held to cover any accidental losses, or damage; and additional cleaning charges which may arise if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition. The guest can secure €200 from credit card presented on arrival by completing Security Letter Form. Alternatively, the guest will be required to lodge a Security Deposit of Є300 on arrival in cash, to cover any damage to the property attributable to you that may arise; this sum will be refunded only after 24 hours from your departure. Please also note this process is between the villa service provider and the guest.
Additional €0.50 Malta Eco Tax payable per person per night by all tourists aged 18 and above. This tax is not included in the accommodation price but paid at check-in to the accommodation company.
Although there is a high degree of privacy from an outside eye, we cannot guarantee 100% privacy in each area of this villa. We mainly guarantee seclusion for the pool and sunbathing area of the pool.
Private Airport Transfers
- Malta Airport → Villa Lellux$91
- Villa Lellux → Malta AirportFerry boat ticket between Malta-Gozo at extra cost and usually a return ticket is €4.66 per adult and €1.16 per child under 12 yrs old$91
- Halal Breakfast Grocery Package$46
- Halal Dinner Grocery Package$127
- Halal food is available if requested in advance
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
Villa Lellux is located in Nadur town. Nadur is situated on the easternmost hill of the small island of Gozo, Malta's sister-island. Nadur, a lofty, lookout plateau, has a population of around 4,000 people which makes Nadur one of the largest localities in Gozo.
This property consists of a sitting room with cable TV on entrance, a combined kitchen/dining overlooking a good sized private swimming pool and deck area, a twin bedroom and a bathroom on ground floor. The first floor consists of another three bedrooms, one en-suite shower, a separate shower room and a large sunny terrace.
Other amenities include:
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Iron & Iron Board
- Towels x 2 per person
- Cooking utensils
- Tea Towel
- Hair drier
- Sun beds
- Dining table + Chairs
- Distance to the capital city Victoria - 5.4km.
- Nearest beach - 2.8km
- Nearest fish restaurant - 100m
- Nearest Halal restaurant - in Malta island 1 hour (car+ferry boat)
- Nearest mini supermarket - 0.5km