Grand Cinar Hotel
Prices for 2 guests for 7 nights, Nov 4 - Nov 11
Resort info·Grand Cinar Hotel
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
Grand Cinar Hotel is built upon 30,000 m² land, offering Mediterranean Sea views and located just 5 km from Kumluca town centre.
Meal Board: The prices are based on open buffet all-inclusive service.
Beach: Beach is located just across the road, 250m distance from the hotel.
Swimming Pools: Women only outdoor pool with kids pool, women only indoor pool, mixed pool for families with water slides and kids pool.
Sports & Leisure Activities: Water sports, beach volleyball, table tennis, billiards, board games and darts.
Health & Spa Relaxation: Turkish bath, sauna, spa facilities on certain hours for men and women.
For Children: Mini club, kids' playground, kids pools, babysitting, animations and activities.
- Rating: Resort
- Board Basis: All Inclusive
- Open: 1 June - 30 September
- Location: Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey
- Nearest International Airports:
1) Antalya (AYT), 118 km (1 hr 45 min)
2) Dalaman (DLM), 222 km (3 hr 20 min)
Outdoor pools and some other facilities (entertainments, kids playground areas, etc) open only during Summer season (10 April - 31 October). Depending on weather conditions these dates may vary for 7-15 days (earlier or later).
Boys above 6 years old are not permitted in women only facilities. Girls above 6 years old are not permitted in men only facilities. Please note 6 years is not an exact age limit and only for guidance. Final decision is at the discretion of the hotel's management.
Private Airport Transfers
- Antalya Airport → Grand Cinar Hotel$74
- Grand Cinar Hotel → Antalya Airport$74
Food was nice. The area of the hotel was good in weather wise as it had a drier weather than the alanya side of antalya which is more humid.
The advertisement of the hotel contradicted itself as we were left with paying extra for things like kids entertainment and ice cream. Things like water sports, tennis etc that was said to be provided didnt even exist. The pools were not so clean and my children were all sick and had diarahoa. İt was a very boring place and didnt seem much islamic at all.
- 5.0Below expectation
Location was beautiful with the nice breeze coming from the mountains. The idea that sea and the mountains are in the same location. However if the hotel facilities were better it would have been a perfect place.
Nothing to do in the hotel apart from swimming and sunbathing. Nothing for the kids apart from a small play area which is charged. All the facilities that are mentioned in the ad were charged and not included in the price. No open icecream in the hotel apart from the prepacked ones that are sold in the market. This is so dissapointing as a very basic element of a holiday was not there.
- 5.2Ok for the money, but not going back
The hotel is new and nice. The room is big and comfortable
Women's area is well protected
Kids room is perfect, even though it's chargeable. The woman working there is very helpful.
The steam room, hamam and salt room
The stuff doesn't speak English and that made communication difficult, even simple words as pool, towel, beach had to be explained. The messages on the walls were also in Turkish and since the wi-fi is very poor and translator couldn't be used often enough, it made things a little difficult.
The food is poor and didn't taste good
The pool wasn't cleaned often enough
The women's pool lacked slides and my kid was upset
The wi-fi is very weak
The beach was filled with stones and very deep almost at the beginning. We went there only once.
Too much and too loud music
I and my daughter got sick, probably poisoned by food or the pool water. And I asked around, some other people had the same problem.
The toilets smelled bad and we had to go to our room every time we needed a toilet.
- All food in the property is halal
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has spa center with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
- Property has indoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
The resort consists of women only complex, guaranteeing 100% privacy from an outside eye;
- Women only complex features outdoor pool, kids pool, sunbathing terrace, garden and poolside snack bars
- Women only indoor pool
- Outdoor pool mixed for families with water slides and kids pool
- Hamam, sauna and spa facilities for men and women only on specific hours
- Restaurant and cafes
- Masjid for men and women only
- On site market and shops
- Parking and car hire
- Kids playground, pools and mini club
- Water sports, beach volleyball and other sport activities
- Evening entertainment
Following restaurants and cafes are available for catering;
- Main restaurant (open buffet)
- Pool terrace cafe
- Lobby bar
- Poolside snack bar
Hotel consists of 210 rooms with the following amenities;
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning (central)
- Satellite channels