7 nights, Dec 13 - Dec 20
Villa info·Villa Zaara
Lavish villa Zaara is aesthetically constructed in beautiful local limestone, in the style of the surrounding houses, the villas blend perfectly with their rustic, serene neighbourhood. This villa is just next to villa Layla built with the same style. The only difference from Layla is the absence of the indoor jacuzzi.
Villa Layout: A stylish lounge with open fireplace, Digital TV, DVD player and Playstation, leading to fully fitted kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Four air conditioned en-suite bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes.
Facilities: Private outdoor and indoor swimming pool, outdoor jacuzzi, sun terrace, panoramic view, wireless Internet within the whole property.
Location: Situated on Gozo island.
- Our rating: 5 Stars
- Board Basis: Self-catering with fully equipped kitchen
- Open: 12 months a year (Summer season usually starts from 1 April - 31 October)
- Number of Bedrooms: 4 (up to 8 people)
- Car Hire: is essential for staying in this villa (prices start from €14 per day)
- Location: Gozo island, Malta
- Nearest International Airport: Malta Airport (MLA), 1 hour transfer (car+ferry)
Some parts of the outdoor pool area is overlooked and not private, 100% seclusion is mainly guaranteed for the indoor pool only.
Guests can check in to the villa at any agreed time, using a code to access the key box next to main door of property. Guests requiring assistance to find the villa on arrival date between 21:00 and 07:00, will be charged €50.
Please note that a security deposit will be required by the villa service provider for staying in this villa. The deposit will be held to cover any accidental losses, or damage; and additional cleaning charges which may arise if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition. The guest can secure €200 from credit card presented on arrival by completing Security Letter Form. Alternatively, the guest will be required to lodge a Security Deposit of Є300 on arrival in cash, to cover any damage to the property attributable to you that may arise; this sum will be refunded only after 24 hours from your departure. Please also note this process is between the villa service provider and the guest.
Additional €0.50 Malta Eco Tax payable per person per night by all tourists aged 18 and above. This tax is not included in the accommodation price but paid at check-in to the accommodation company.
Heating of indoor pool starts from Mid October to end of May.
Private Airport Transfers
- Malta Airport → Villa Zaara$96
- Villa Zaara → Malta AirportA return Ferry boat ticket between Malta-Gozo at extra cost of €4.66 per adult and €1.16 per child under 12 yrs old$96
- Halal Breakfast Grocery Package$49
- Halal Dinner Grocery Package$133
- Halal food is available if requested in advance
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
- Property has indoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
Villa Zaara is just a short drive from Gozo Island's capital Victoria where there are plenty of restaurants, shops, selling everything from handmade goods to the local delicious cheese, plus there's also a morning market most days in the square.
Once inside however you’re back into the 21st century. The fully equipped kitchen, comfortable practical furniture, and air-conditioning throughout, makes for an easy to manage self catering holiday. Meanwhile flat screen TV’s (one in the living area and another in the master bedroom) with tens of cable and radio channels, a play station and a DVD player will while away any unoccupied hours.
At the back of the property a private pool with a large patio complete with sun decks and a BBQ area gives on to miles of uninterrupted undulating valleys and spectacular sunsets.
Sleeping accommodation, consist of four bedrooms all with ensuite facilities, one of which (double bed) on the ground floor. The upper floor which is reached via a traditional stone staircase, consists of 3 en-suite bedrooms, (one double and 2 twin beds) and another bathroom in the hall way. Elegantly furnished, in neutral colours and with understated lighting, the good sized rooms are designed to complement the peaceful and laid back ambiance of the surrounding countryside. A spare toilet on the ground floor with washing facilities completes the accommodation.
The main feature of the property however is the swimming pool which winds its way into the living room from the large patio at the back of the property. Besides the luxury of indoor swimming, the sparkling reflection of the water gives a spectacular ambiance throughout the spacious open plan ground floor.
Other amenities include:
- a spare shower room
- a washing machine
- Playstation 2
- bathrobes, towels
- hair drier
- a 40" LCD TV in sitting area with Cable TV service
- a stereo system in the lounge area
- a gas BBQ
- a communal mini-gym.
- Distance to the capital city Victoria - 3km.
- Nearest beach - 2km
- Nearest Fish restaurant - 3km
- Nearest Halal restaurant - in Malta island 1 hour (car+ferry boat)
- Nearest mini supermarket - 1.5km