Leisure for Ladies and Family
Prices for Hotel Serrano
taxes & fees
With a stay at Hotel Serrano in Córdoba (Distrito Centro), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Mosque of Córdoba and Roman Bridge. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Zona Vial Norte and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Cordoba Grand Theater.
Hotel Serrano address
Benito Perez Galdos 6, Córdoba, Córdoba (province), 14001, Spain
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts major credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Cashless transactions are available
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The property is closed between July 16 and August 13.