Prices for Iberostar Founty Beach - All Inclusive
taxes & fees
IBEROSTAR FOUNTY BEACH - ALL INCLUSIVE
This beachfront resort allows modest swimwear on the golden sandy beach and in its three pools. It serves some halal food and has fully-secluded spa facilities for private hire.
Iberostar Founty Beach - All Inclusive address
B.P. no. 1039 Cite Founty, Agadir, Agadir-Ida Ou Tanane (prefecture), 80000, Morocco
Iberostar Founty Beach - All Inclusive has 4 pools
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centreModest swimwear allowedMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- FitnessMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:18 years and older (Strict)
- SaunaFully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- Steam roomFully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- HammamFully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- Spa treatment room(s)Fully-secludedNo staff allowedadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Iberostar Founty Beach - All Inclusive reviews
- 8.9Beautiful stay but not really halal friendly
Great variety of delicious food
- 4.8Sadly not a halal hotel
Staff were friendly, beachfront location, food was ok
- 7.5Fantastic hotel
Staff are friendly the hotel is clean
- 7.7Loved it
This hotel was amazing, all the staff were friendly and the food and drinks were incredible. It was lacking a bit on the halal side of things e.g they did not have a ladies only pool or beach and they would serve alcohol as well as pork. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would recommend and stay again.
- 6.9Lovely resort but the food 🥴
Lovely resort with very friendly staff. Nice location, quieter end of the beach. The other end is much more lively.
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area
Shops on site, Hair/beauty salon
24-hour front desk, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Business centre, Meeting room
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- This property is professionally cleaned
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 17.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The property is professionally cleaned.