2 nights, Nov 7 - Nov 9
* ages of children are based on the checkout date
- If canceled up to 30 days prior to check-in date and within 72 hours from your booking time (both conditions must apply), no fee will be charged.
- If canceled or modified up to 30 days prior to check-in date, 50% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
Villa info·Villa Layla
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
Newly built of reclaimed and local stone, this 4-bedroom villa with all the traditional features comes with every luxurious modern comfort you need for your holiday.
Villa Layout: A stylish lounge with open fireplace, Digital TV, DVD player and Playstation, leading to fully fitted kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Four air conditioned en suite bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes.
Facilities: Private outdoor and indoor swimming pool, outdoor and indoor jacuzzi, sun terrace, panoramic view, wireless Internet within the whole property.
Location: Situated in a beautiful village on Gozo island.
- Our rating: 5 Stars
- Board Basis: Self-catering with fully equipped kitchen
- Open: 12 months a year (Summer season usually starts from 1 April - 31 October)
- Number of Bedrooms: 4 (up to 8 people)
- Car Hire: is essential for staying in this villa (prices start from €14 per day)
- Location: Gozo island, Malta
- Nearest International Airport: Malta Airport (MLA), 1 hour transfer (car+ferry)
Check in time starts at 15:00.
Check out time is 11:00.
Guests can check in to the villa at any agreed time, using a code to access the key box next to main door of property. Guests requiring assistance to find the villa on arrival date between 21:00 and 07:00, will be charged €50.
Please note that a security deposit will be required by the villa service provider for staying in this villa. The deposit will be held to cover any accidental losses, or damage; and additional cleaning charges which may arise if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition. The guest can secure €200 from credit card presented on arrival by completing Security Letter Form. Alternatively, the guest will be required to lodge a Security Deposit of Є300 on arrival in cash, to cover any damage to the property attributable to you that may arise; this sum will be refunded only after 24 hours from your departure. Please also note this process is between the villa service provider and the guest.
Additional €0.50 Malta Eco Tax payable per person per night by all tourists aged 18 and above. This tax is not included in the accommodation price but paid at check-in to the accommodation company.
Although there is a high degree of privacy from an outside eye we cannot guarantee 100% privacy in each area of this villa. We mainly guarantee seclusion for the pool and sunbathing area of the pool. Heating of indoor pool starts from Mid October to end of May.
Private Airport Transfers
- Malta Airport → Villa Layla$97
- Villa Layla → Malta AirportFerry boat ticket between Malta-Gozo at extra cost and usually a return ticket is €4.66 per adult and €1.16 per child under 12 yrs old.$97
- Halal Breakfast Grocery Package$50
- Halal Dinner Grocery Package$136
- 9.1Translateİt was wunderful
Die ruhe in der umgebung
Sauberkeit in der Küche
- 5.9TranslateNicht alles was glänzt ist Gold
Das gebäute ist sehr schön und gut geeignet für muslimische Brüder.
Habe 45€ extra für halal Frühstück bezahlt was ich vorgefunden habe war sehr enttäuschend. Die Ausstattung war vielfältig aber sehr in Leidenschaft gezogen.
- Halal food is available if requested in advance
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
- Property has indoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
Villa Layla is situated on Gozo Island just a short drive from the Island's capital Victoria where there are plenty of restaurants, shops, selling everything from handmade goods to the local delicious cheese, plus there is also a morning market most days in the square.
The villa has exceptionally spacious accommodation with an open plan lounge area with a built-in fireplace, under floor heating throughout, and a kitchen/dining area with every modern appliance. From here one can enjoy the indoor heated swimming pool in the cold months, while swimming from indoors to outdoors in the summer months. You can simply relax in one of the two Jacuzzi baths (one internal heated, and external) which are built adjacent to this splendid pool.
At ground floor level, one can find a large double bedroom with an en-suite shower facility. A stone staircase leads to the first floor level comprising of another double bedroom with en-suite, and 2 twin beds bedrooms both with en-suite. This property also has a spacious sunny terrace on the first floor enjoying stunning views.
Other amenities include:
- a spare shower room
- a washing machine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playstation 2
- bathrobes, towels
- hair drier
- a 40" LCD TV in sitting area with Cable TV service
- a stereo system in the lounge area
- a gas BBQ
- a communal mini-gym
- Distance to the capital city Victoria - 3km.
- Nearest beach - 2km
- Nearest Fish restaurant - 3km
- Nearest Halal restaurant - in Malta island 1 hour (car+ferry boat)
- Nearest mini supermarket - 1.5km