Sign in or Register to get discounts of up to 20% on select hotels
Prices for 4 guests for 4 nights, Dec 12 - Dec 16
|Base rate (4 adults)||$527|
|Base rate + taxes||$564|
|Base rate + taxes + extra guests||$564|
Other websites hide extra charges from you. Our prices include all taxes and fees, and are for the total number of adults and children, not just base occupancy. Be assured the hotel will not ask you for surprise payments upon arrival.
- If canceled up to 30 days prior to check-in date and within 72 hours from your booking time (both conditions must apply), no fee will be charged.
- If canceled or modified up to 30 days prior to check-in date, 50% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
- Taxes includedVAT 7% included.
- 24h confirmationOn Request - availability is confirmed within 24 hours after your payment card is authorised
Villa info·Villa Zaytun
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
Beautifully designed 3-bedroom luxury villa overlooking open country views beyond, with a good-sized secluded swimming pool.
Villa Layout: A stylish lounge with open fireplace, Digital TV, DVD player and Playstation leading to fully fitted kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Three air-conditioned en suite bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes.
Facilities: Private outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace, panoramic view, wireless Internet within the whole property.
Location: Situated on Gozo island.
- Our rating: 4 Stars
- Board Basis: Self-catering with fully equipped kitchen
- Open: 12 months a year (Summer season usually starts from 1 April - 31 October)
- Number of Bedrooms: 3 (up to 6 people)
- Car Hire: is essential for staying in this villa (prices start from €14 per day)
- Location: Gozo island, Malta
- Nearest International Airport: Malta Airport (MLA), 1 hour transfer (car+ferry)
Check in starts at 15:00.
Check out is 11:00.
Guests can check in to the villa at any agreed time, using a code to access the key box next to main door of property. Guests requiring assistance to find the villa on arrival date between 21:00 and 07:00, will be charged €50.
Please note that a security deposit will be required by the villa service provider for staying in this villa. The deposit will be held to cover any accidental losses, or damage; and additional cleaning charges which may arise if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition. The guest can secure €200 from credit card presented on arrival by completing Security Letter Form. Alternatively, the guest will be required to lodge a Security Deposit of Є300 on arrival in cash, to cover any damage to the property attributable to you that may arise; this sum will be refunded only after 24 hours from your departure. Please also note this process is between the villa service provider and the guest.
Additional €0.50 Malta Eco Tax payable per person per night by all tourists aged 18 and above. This tax is not included in the accommodation price but paid at check-in to the accommodation company.
Although there is a high degree of privacy from an outside eye, we cannot guarantee 100% privacy in each area of this villa. We mainly guarantee seclusion for the pool and sunbathing area of the pool.
Private Airport Transfers
- Malta Airport → Villa Zaytun$96
- Villa Zaytun → Malta AirportFerry boat ticket between Malta-Gozo at extra cost and usually a return ticket is €4.66 per adult and €1.16 per child under 12 yrs old.$96
- Halal Breakfast Grocery Package$49
- Halal Dinner Grocery Package$134
Villa Zaytun reviews
- 5.8Villa ZAYTUN
- 2.5TranslateNever Again!
Sehr schlecht und dreckig (unhygienisch)
very dirty and unhygenic!
- Halal food is available if requested in advance
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family/group only (all day or certain hours)
Villa Zaytun address
Villa Zaytun is just a short drive from Gozo Island's capital Victoria where there are plenty of restaurants, shops, selling everything from handmade goods to the local delicious cheese, plus there is also a morning market most days in the square.
This property consists of a combined fully equipped kitchen/dining/sitting area, overlooking the deck area and pool with sweeping open country and sea views beyond. Handmade traditional stone stairs lead to the first floor, which comprises of 1 double bedroom and 2 with twin beds all with en-suite facilities, two of which have balconies overlooking the main entrance piazzetta, while the other bedroom enjoys a terrace at the back, overlooking the spectacular valley below.
Other amenities include:
- a spare toilet with washing machine
- air-conditioning and under-floor heating throughout
- an open fireplace
- Playstation 2
- bathrobes, towels
- a 40" LCD TV in sitting area with Cable TV service
- a stereo system in the lounge area
- a gas BBQ
- a communal mini-gym
- hair drier
- Distance to the capital city Victoria - 3km.
- Nearest beach - 2km
- Nearest fish restaurant - 3km
- Nearest Halal restaurant - in Malta island 1 hour (car+ferry boat)
- Nearest mini supermarket - 1.5km